Thursday, December 25, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

It's that time of year ladies and germs. I hope all of your holiday dreams come true. We'll be celebrating over here in bass land. Got some nice new sweaters, a killer new video camera, and some P. Diddy style vodka... and of COURSE some funky ass bass guitar!!! Gonna go enjoy breakfast and my Hall & Oates Christmas CD. Fuck yeah...

~Scotty
ALSO,
HAPPY (C)HANUKAH
word nah mean. I'm just saying man latkes in my tummy and big rumbling strings in my ears and cruisin to some stanley clarke live can't be any better. Go take some of grandma's bills you got in the card and buy yourself a nice fat stack of used, dusty, bassy, recordings and have a safe and happy hanukah my friends. We will be posting a bunch in the coming year so stay up.
-Humph daddy Ice

No comments:

Post a Comment